Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why has it been so long since I posted?  Well, there are excuses.  Sarah got sick, then the surgery then home then sick again.  Three hospitalizations.  The Lily got sick, awfully sick, twice.  The second time she was sick with both a nasty virus and Lyme's disease.  Then Sarah got sick.  It has been a rough couple of months. 

But the truth is, there are wonderful excuses too.  We have been out sightseeing and picnicing.  We have been playing and cooking and gardening.  I should learn to add pictures, because there are some wonderful pictures. 

We are all well now. 

I have decided that rather than blogging when I get around to it, I'll write every day.  Unscheduled things never happen when even the scheduled things are falling aside.  So, I am going to keep two blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment